- SUBWAY LINE 4 OPEN
- Suzhou Subway line 4 officially opened the 15th of April. Giving you easier access to many of Suzhou´s Tourist Attractions Read more
- EAS WEBSITE MADE EASY
- Add a shortcut on your Iphone and always have easy access to the website. Read more
- APRIL DISCOUNT VENDOR
- Whowanna Cafe - 20% for all Italian Style Coffee, Ice Coffee and World Famous Coffee.
Chang Ban Po - Teppanyaki - 5% discount & first glass of Wine.
Max & Salad - 15% off for EAS members Read more
- NEW: TAITAI YANGTZE CRUISE
- Cruise down the Yangtze river with EAS. Read more
- TaiTai Wednesday in Qiandeng
- Many of us have vistited Zhouzhuang and Tongli, even Luzhi and Nanxun - but this time we plan to go and see Qiandeng. Read more
- TAXI CARDS
- HELP - Suzhou is always changing - we therefore need YOUR help to keep updated!!! Read more
- MARCH DISCOUNT VENDOR
- SUZHOU EAST COAST SPORTS - 10% discount for regular training camp --
STRAY ASIA – 10% Discount off for EAS members.
TRAVOR KAYAK - 50% on weekdays, 25% during weekends on adult prices. Read more
- MEET and GREET !!
- Come and meet new and old friends. Ask the questions - get help - get inspired - get out there!! Read more
- INTRODUCING NEW TOPIC
- We all use it everyday. Our phone has become an everyday tool. Therefore, we are starting up a topic under Moving to Suzhou called Useful apps for your phone. Read more
- ADDRESS CHANGE FOR MEET AND GREET
- Please note that February and March the Meet and Greet will change location to Courtyard by Marriott. Read more
- CASINO NIGHT PICTURES!!!
- You can now look at and download pictures from Casino Night 2016. Just follow the links below.
Please note that you need VPN turned on to be able to access. Read more
- NIFTY THRIFTY
- The Thrift Store is open Thursdays and one Saturday each month. Read more
- Now you can take the Suzhou Red Tour Bus!
- Maybe you have seen the red busses around town and wondered where they go. Now you can find out more - read our October newsletter. Read more
- Charity updates
- What has charity been doing this year!! Read more
- EAS Membership
- EAS Membership renewals/sign ups are ongoing. Membership costs 400 rmb for a year and includes spouse/partner and children.
NB: Now you sign up for a year - starting from the day you sign up. Read more
- Do You Know…
- EAS has tie-ups with many businesses, restaurants and language schools in and around Suzhou that offer EAS members fabulous discounts. Read more
- EAS Website Forum
- Need an Ayi? A maths/piano tutor? Have a bike for sale? Click on the EAS FORUM under EAS NEWS on the left hand side of this page and post your message Read more